Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pink Room Catering News


Green Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette

Soooo this past friday my company Pink Room Catering had an order for a graduation party right in Park Slope. We did the entire food order excluding desserts. The menu consisted of mainly caribbean fare outside of the veggie tarts. I am happy to report that the food received rave reviews and nothing was left over. As a caterer just hearing that your food was gobbled up because it was great is the most satisfying thing ever. I was in iron chef mode trying to get everything out on time but I managed to snap a few pics from the order. 
BBQ Chicken with Bajan Fish Cakes

Veggie Tarts
Baked Macaroni Pie

Mixed Beans

I hope this didn't make you salivate too hard and don't forget if your in the New York City area and looking for exceptional catering service to contact us here in the Pink Room at pinkroomcatering@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment