Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Busy Busy Bee

I have been such a bad contributor to my own blog these days. I have an excuse(what another one!) though...I have been trying to get my own business up and running. Pink Room Caterers has been in the works for some years now off and on but I want it to be a household name soon. So far I have been doing a ton of orders for people but I am still not sure of the exact direction I want to take things so right now I am just selling what I can make..there isn't a set menu at the moment but I trust as time goes along I can figure out a select set of items I want to sell. I am also thinking of opening up an Etsy shop to ship certain things such as cookies and brownies. I feel blessed that things are going the way I want them to finally...I trust that they can only get better! Before I go I want to show you a few things I have been doing for my customers so that you know I just haven't been sitting on my tail lol! Soooo...if your in the Brooklyn/NYC area and need my services don't hesitate to contact me!
25th Birthday cupcakes!
Mint chocolate Cupcakes with hand drawn hearts!
Black and Gold Cupcakes for an 80th Birthday Party!
67th birthday party cake with hand drawn and hand painted stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment