Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yvette or the cupcake criminal to you

My name is Yvette a soon to be hospitality management graduate from NYC College of Technology. Im starting this blog as a way to document my adventures in the kitchen, review restaurants I have been to, and just showcase any and everything to do with my field.
Heres a little about me:

1. Im Caribbean American (Trinidad and Barbados)
2. I had this name in my head for myself from the time I heard Machel Montano's - Winin Criminal
3. I would love to get into food writing
4. I hope to make my home in the caribbean for at least six months out the year
5. I have been cooking since I had to stand on a stepstool

Thats just a little and you will learn more as the blog rolls on.
Thanks so much for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment