|Herb-iforous heaven lol!|
|Crappy pic...Tasty fries!|
Oven Roasted Fries with Rosemary and Sea Salt
1lb idaho potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp fresh rosemary
- Heat Oven to 400 degrees
- Wash and scrub potatoes
- After washing cut potatoes into french fry shape. Heres a great tutorial on how to make perfect french fries.
- Rinse potatoes and pat dry.
- In a large bowl toss the potatoes along with sea salt, olive oil, red pepper, and rosemary.
- Take a large sheet pan and coat it with cooking spray.
- Proceed to spread seasoned potatoes on the sheet pan in a single layer.
- Place fries into the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes or until fork tender and crisp.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!